Margolis is fully committed to protecting the environment and we’re continually looking at ways to improve the environmental performance of our trading activities.
We work with organisations to improve business processes and document workflows to reduce paper usage and carbon emissions.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Minimise toxic emissions from vehicle fleet and power sources
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst customers and suppliers
- Promote a product range that minimises environmental impact of production and distribution
- Meet or exceed all environmental legislation relating to the company
Our approach to business is guided by commitments to the following principles: Leadership, Inclusivity, Transparency, Integrity, Stewardship and Continuous Improvement.
As a company we follow the key issues that need to be continually addressed: paper and consumable reduction, health and safety, financial solvency and inclusivity.
OUR ABILITY AND DUTY TO ACT
Our attention to environmental, social and economic responsibility includes working within the law and voluntarily exceeding environmental targets. This allows us to innovate and demonstrate leadership on the issues that are important to us.
As we design and execute environmentally sound projects for our clients, and continually evaluate our success, we’re able to build a better quality of life for our employees, clients and suppliers.
WE COMMIT TO
- Minimise environmental impact in waste, energy and air quality
- Donate financial support to our chosen charities and volunteer our time and expertise
- Ensure our supply chain has responsible social and environmental practices
- Prioritise vendors who meet company minimum sustainability guidelines
- Create innovative approaches to minimise negative environmental impacts
- Improve economic bottom lines through delivery and implementation of environmentally sound products and services
- Introduce at least 3 sustainability innovations per client project