Perhaps more than any other industry, the finance sector can benefit greatly from the introduction of a Document Management System.
With document capture, search and filing times drastically cut, business processes are significantly sped up, with employees easily able to find the documents they need, with just one click. The financial industry in particular is very document heavy, so the productivity outcome is one that can revolutionise a company’s overall output.
Being a document heavy industry, the resulting effect on the carbon footprint of a finance company will be dramatic. With such a decrease in paper usage, physical storage space will also see a significant increase, something that will bring its own benefits in terms of productivity and efficiency.
- Speed up time-to-invoice with efficient workflow automation
- Cost-effective document management, regardless of source
- Reduced search and filing times
- Access to all documents, even from external systems
- Transparent business processes
- Less physical storage space required
- Quicker invoicing – improved cashflow
- Faster, error-free record capturing – better data quality
- Stronger client relationships through more informed customer service
- Motivated employees by reducing processing/search times
- Automated processes for increased productivity
We will ensure that you have the Electronic Document Management and workflow capabilities you need to enforce filing and work processes and eliminate time wasted tracking down files.